ScorpionMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ScorpionMS

v75 custom lowrate server.

Vote!

I forgot my password

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bye Bye......
Godly App Justin's GM APP! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 pm by jeromecqy

» Intro of the Smurf
Godly App Justin's GM APP! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 am by Tom

» Banned from the server
Godly App Justin's GM APP! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:04 am by iKevin

» How to connect
Godly App Justin's GM APP! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 pm by Jon

» Hey~
Godly App Justin's GM APP! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm by Jon

» My quick picture
Godly App Justin's GM APP! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm by Jon

» ScorpionMS. REBORN!
Godly App Justin's GM APP! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:31 am by Jon

» Xat ChatBox
Godly App Justin's GM APP! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:38 am by jeromecqy

» Bye -.-
Godly App Justin's GM APP! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:34 pm by Jon

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:55 pm

5 posters

Godly App Justin's GM APP!

dman765
    Jr.Member
    Jr.Member

Godly App Justin's GM APP! Empty Godly App Justin's GM APP!

Post by dman765 Sat May 15, 2010 10:47 am

Full name : Justin Pham

Time zone : EST

Time spent online : i will be very active, because i am. u know that, if i am not on the server i will be on the forums or something checking posts and etc.

IGN : RawrXD

What Servers Have you been GM in?: RawrMS SushiMS I have been gm in many servers, but i cant name all of them sooo Razz

GM Experience?: i have a lot of gm experience from helping players to editing sources to events i have hosted over 20 events on atleast 4 servers each. I can help players very much, these servers closed due to lack of donations to quittage of laziness.

Why do you want to be a GM? : So i can help this server, develop, get more active players and make this server be a sucess. i also want to be a gm because every other server has like crappy stuff, i hope to be a gm on this Server because i want to have fun and also help you. If You ask me to help you, i will help you. I want to be a gm so i can ban the hackers, because i believe that every single server should be fair, Hackers Don't deserve to play by not being fair. I will give 1 warning and then ban. i will automatically report any ban to you. I want to be a gm because gm's get certain privilages, and they are good privelages. It is also very fun helping players and doing events.

How will you help the server by being a GM? : i will host event's, ban hackers, help you in any way if possible. I will help all players who are having problems, Report Abused Glitches, I can help you develop the forum better, Make a better Website(Not By Making a CMS(Editing)), Help you find sources, or make a source if u want to. I will code stuff if i can. I can also Help you do almost anything that goes towards the server. I will make a chatbox if u need to, and etc.
    Any extra info? : I can be on on the weekends for a long time, and time periods, i hope i can help the server by making this app, i hope you accept me and i think this server will be a sucess. I am very nice, and patient so, i can wait for a long time period to do things. I can Give u npc's if u need them, code new npc's make player npc's scirpts and so on.

How will we contact you? : by my email gu-nz-123@hotmail.com or my gmail iamjustinxd@gmail.com .

What is expected from me: Good help towards server, not some nooby crappy gm that just wants to roam the server doing random things. i could code some new npc's for you. Nx Sellers, and etc. i can ban people before u say 1-2-3 Razz Depending on their IGN Razz. I will jail someone if they are doing something wrong and if they do it again, i will ban them.
    What would you do if you saw a hacker?: i would first, warn him, and if he does it again, i will jail him for 1-2 hours, and then if he does it again, i will ban him and automatically report this ban to you, with a reason.

Can You Code?: I can code Some npc's and wz edit the gm hat's and etc. I can also edit and compile and etc.
    Any Experience Editing forums?: yes i can edit forums, and check out my forums here http://rsms.forumotion.com and so on. I can make a xat chatbox and etc. i can also edit the forums, formats, and so on.

Any last Words?: Yes i do, i hope you accept me as a gm, i can help the server very much, and i will do anything that can help the server, i am developing a source atm too. Please accept me, if you don't thats alright.

What Would you do if we don''t accept u?: i will still play the server, not like some noobs who just want to be gm or just quit. I am very mature and can be immature Razz.

Accept me please Razz

Last edited by dman765 on Sat May 15, 2010 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edits)
    John
    Administrator
    Administrator

Godly App Justin's GM APP! Empty Re: Godly App Justin's GM APP!

Post by John Sat May 15, 2010 11:45 am

"What would you do if you saw a hacker?: i would first, warn him, and if he does it again, i will jail him for 1-2 hours, and then if he does it again, i will ban him and automatically report this ban to you, with a reason. "

You also forgot to answer my special question. Please re-read the GM app format and redo your app.

I questioned this part. You never warn a hacker because the second you appear they dissapear. They know they're not supposed to be hacking so you immediately ScreenShot the hacker and ban. I also felt you kept repeating some stuff (mainly what you can code for).

Other than all that I enjoyed your app and I'll get back to you with the opening of the server.
    original
    Jr.Member
    Jr.Member

Post by original Sat May 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Nice application justin Smile
    Hope you get accepted as a Gm Very Happy
    (and i know ur application ish wayyy better than mine <3 :3 )
    Felicia
    Felicia

Post by Felicia Mon May 17, 2010 12:50 am

Best of luck~! Smile
    Jon
    Jon

Post by Jon Mon May 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Off topic. Your last name is Pham so are you viet? lol

On Topic. Overall the app is good. Except for wat John pointed out about hackers. There are no warnings or 2nd chances or anything for hackers. Instant ban.

Also which Rawr were you GM on? Since there was 2 of them. The one that was hard to level or the easy one? And i dont mean easy leveling by GMs summoning for you. For that rawr failed miserably.
    Chiko

Post by Chiko Thu May 20, 2010 10:46 pm

I like it it's very nice <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:49 am