ScorpionMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ScorpionMS

v75 custom lowrate server.

Vote!

I forgot my password

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bye Bye......
Hey~ EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 pm by jeromecqy

» Intro of the Smurf
Hey~ EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 am by Tom

» Banned from the server
Hey~ EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:04 am by iKevin

» How to connect
Hey~ EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 pm by Jon

» Hey~
Hey~ EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm by Jon

» My quick picture
Hey~ EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm by Jon

» ScorpionMS. REBORN!
Hey~ EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:31 am by Jon

» Xat ChatBox
Hey~ EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:38 am by jeromecqy

» Bye -.-
Hey~ EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:34 pm by Jon

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:55 pm

3 posters

Hey~

Lacy
    Jr.Member
    Jr.Member

Hey~ Empty Hey~

Post by Lacy Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:14 am

Hi There, I'm Lacy. Before I start, I'd just like to give a good thanks for even reading my introduction! I hope for the best feedback possible, please be honest, because I can isolate your sarcasm Razz . I've played a private server and had posted on forums thousands of times before, so i'm pretty sure I already know how to act and how to post in a MS Server Forum. I've already read through the rules once. Leave your feedback because I am always looking for comments xD.

I know not to post aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics and/or Messages that promote or evoke illegal practices, and messages are to only be posted once. I don't think you have to worry about me breaking the conduct unless an accident. You will not see me disrespect a player or member of the staff. I ALMOST have flawless grammar and spelling. If i make mistakes its most likely that I hadn't caught them. I acknowledge and have fully read the current rules. I commit myself and respect this server and forums. I will easily allow moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment for any reasons.

Sorry for the rather large paragraph above. I only made that to clear up I wont be a problem to this server at all.

My name is Lacy and i'm 15 years old. My favorite and the only game I play is Maplestory, however I gave it up for private servers atleast 3 years ago. I have much experience in-game and forum posting as well. As stated above, I won't be a problem to anyone, just here to play the server and have fun. My personality is calm and controlled, and can occasionally be bubbly. I play guitar and may join a band in the future if I really ge THAT bored. I live in New York with my mom, dad and brother.

I have one question. Is the server up atm? Just asking, I know its in beta and its hamachi from what I have read, but can other players get online a.t.m.?

Any questions about me just ask below and sorry for the long introduction :/. I like to explain alot.....
    John
    Administrator
    Administrator

Hey~ Empty Re: Hey~

Post by John Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Welcome Lacy, to our forums. I'd like to say thank you for the introduction ^_^. It's exactly what one should look like, let people get to really know the real you. The game is up and you can go in-game, however we may be switching to v62 soon with v83 items AND im trying to get donors for a vps. In the mean time I will try to host the server as much as possible. Glad to hear how you treat others and again, welcome to the forums.
    Jon
    Jon

Post by Jon Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Welcome Lacy to the forums and game. You have a nice introduction there. Hope to see you in game and make sure your a active forum user (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm