ScorpionMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ScorpionMS

v75 custom lowrate server.

Vote!

I forgot my password

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bye Bye......
iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 pm by jeromecqy

» Intro of the Smurf
iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 am by Tom

» Banned from the server
iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:04 am by iKevin

» How to connect
iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 pm by Jon

» Hey~
iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm by Jon

» My quick picture
iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm by Jon

» ScorpionMS. REBORN!
iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:31 am by Jon

» Xat ChatBox
iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:38 am by jeromecqy

» Bye -.-
iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:34 pm by Jon

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:55 pm

+2
Felicia
iMike
6 posters

iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application

iMike
    Jr.Member
    Jr.Member

iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application Empty iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application

Post by iMike Thu May 20, 2010 5:11 am

Full name : Michael Zhang

Time zone : GMT+10 (Sydney, Australia)

Time spent online : From playing experience of other servers anywhere from 1-8 hours.

IGN : iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe (Not sure which one i want to choose yet)

Why do you want to be a GM? :
    From previous experience in other servers, (not going to name them), there was a lack of GM activity. This included very few events and a lot of hackers within the server. I felt that the lack of events had a great effect on me as it made the game playing feel really boring especially when you rebirth all day long.
    The hackers didnt really effect me much, but none the less it is not a good thing that hackers are able to play illegally and not get caught.
    It is because of these two reasons that I would like to be a GM, first by holding events on a regular basis, I feel it would enhance the game play experience and reduce boredom.
    Secondly and most importantly I would like to be a GM to get rid of hackers, to make the server fair and equal i.e. everyone has the same playing conditions.

How will you help the server by being a GM? :
    I believe that this has been answered in the previous question in terms of holding events and reducing hackers.
    Help increase the population of the server, this may happen by:
    By being a good GM ingame (i.e. holding events etc...) may help current players to introuduce more players to join ScorpionMS.
    Another is to help the players whenever they require help, i.e. explaining to people where to job advance, find shops, skill maxers etc...

Will you quit if you get denied? :
    If i get denied, i would not quit but instead i would input into the server i.e. playing, and helping others so that someday i may possibly become a GM

Some Extra Questions:

Are you willing and able to follow specific rules and directions well?

Some people might not agree with this statement, but generally as people "age" they become more mature and understand consequences as well. Therefore I am willing to follow specific rules and directions that are put in place by the Admin and other GMs.

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM?

As I said before, age=maturity. I believe that I am mature enough to take the responsibilities that come with being a GM. I am understanding, and often very cool-headed, unless someone really does something that annoys me (by being really annoying).

What qualities and skills could you offer that others could not?

I am understanding and respectful, hence I will not get impatient with players which may have difficulities with either language or understanding of aspects of the server.

This question is super serious. This could very well make or break your application.

What would you do for a Klondike bar? :
    No idea what it is, but if its something that nice, i would do anything for one.

How will we contact you? :
    MSN- lightnzhangy@hotmail.com

Thanks, Mikee

Last edited by iMike on Fri May 28, 2010 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Felicia
    Felicia

iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application Empty Re: iMike/iiZhangy/MiKe GM Application

Post by Felicia Thu May 20, 2010 6:10 am

Nice Application Michael.
    Good luck to you~!

♥️ Felicia ♥️
    Jon
    Jon

Post by Jon Thu May 20, 2010 7:30 am

this is a horrible app. decline this one john. or even delete it. LOL jk mike. Very very very good app. i like this one. good luck p1 Very Happy
    Felicia
    Felicia

Post by Felicia Thu May 20, 2010 9:35 am

LOL Jon, you given him a fright. hahas.
    Persuade
    GFX Designer
    GFX Designer

Post by Persuade Thu May 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Good application, however, i disagree where you point out age= maturity. For some cases this isn't entirely true. Overall good application and best of luck to you xD
    Jon
    Jon

Post by Jon Thu May 20, 2010 7:02 pm

hehe i could always just delete his app... but he knos i wouldnt do that lol. anyways you do mature over age unless you were like me hanging out with a whole bunch of older heads or went through alot of bullshyt. ive been through both in experience and i still do hang out with people older then me. and i dont mean 18 year olds. i mean 21+ year olds. its kinda like adapting coz you cant act immature around mature people coz they would just get annoyed by you. but im way different from you guys also lol. but i do agree with mike in the age = maturity thing.
    Persuade
    GFX Designer
    GFX Designer

Post by Persuade Thu May 20, 2010 7:11 pm

I do agree as well, but what I'm saying is that, in some cases being older doesn't mean you are more mature. I guess, I can't really explain, but I do agree and disagree o..o
    iMike
    Jr.Member
    Jr.Member

Post by iMike Fri May 28, 2010 2:07 am

Vincent wrote:I do agree as well, but what I'm saying is that, in some cases being older doesn't mean you are more mature. I guess, I can't really explain, but I do agree and disagree o..o
    Its your own opinion. In some cases that is quite true, i know of some. But in my case i believe that i am mature enough to follow instructions and not break any rules.
    Persuade
    GFX Designer
    GFX Designer

Post by Persuade Fri May 28, 2010 8:08 am

Yup. I only pointed that out because John and I are both a little younger than some of you Very Happy
    GameAgent
    Jr.Member
    Jr.Member

Post by GameAgent Fri May 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Good luck Mike. I would like to disagree to that age does not equal maturity. I used to be more mature when I was young. Nowadays I jump around in the classroom and play with pencils! LMAO. Btw Im 17. Everyone is different.
    Persuade
    GFX Designer
    GFX Designer

Post by Persuade Fri May 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Lol. I think we should just drop on the subject of disagreement with the age.
    iKevin
    GameMaster
    GameMaster

Post by iKevin Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Nice app. Guys just drop it Very Happy
    Felicia
    Felicia

Post by Felicia Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Once again, Good luck Michael Smile
    iKevin
    GameMaster
    GameMaster

Post by iKevin Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:18 pm

lol Felicia

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:53 am