ScorpionMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ScorpionMS

v75 custom lowrate server.

Vote!

I forgot my password

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bye Bye......
[GM Application] - Felicia EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 pm by jeromecqy

» Intro of the Smurf
[GM Application] - Felicia EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 am by Tom

» Banned from the server
[GM Application] - Felicia EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:04 am by iKevin

» How to connect
[GM Application] - Felicia EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 pm by Jon

» Hey~
[GM Application] - Felicia EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm by Jon

» My quick picture
[GM Application] - Felicia EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm by Jon

» ScorpionMS. REBORN!
[GM Application] - Felicia EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:31 am by Jon

» Xat ChatBox
[GM Application] - Felicia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:38 am by jeromecqy

» Bye -.-
[GM Application] - Felicia EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:34 pm by Jon

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:55 pm

+4
BlackMonkey
Revolution
Germaine
Felicia
8 posters

[GM Application] - Felicia

Poll

Rate This Application, Thanks :) You may drop a comment if needed.

[ 1 ]
    [GM Application] - Felicia Bar_left10%[GM Application] - Felicia Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [GM Application] - Felicia Bar_left0%[GM Application] - Felicia Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [GM Application] - Felicia Bar_left10%[GM Application] - Felicia Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 5 ]
    [GM Application] - Felicia Bar_left50%[GM Application] - Felicia Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [GM Application] - Felicia Bar_left30%[GM Application] - Felicia Bar_right [30%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Felicia
    Felicia

[GM Application] - Felicia Empty [GM Application] - Felicia

Post by Felicia Mon May 17, 2010 12:22 am

Full name : Felicia

Time zone : Singapore, GMT+8

Time spent online : I'll be very active so don't have to worry about this question, will online everyday for at least 12hours and above. Timing from 7am-3am ( GMT+8 )

IGN : Felicia / Felicia <3 / [GM]Felicia/ XiaoPrincess.

Why do you want to be a GM? : I would like to become a GM on ScorpionMS as i like to help people around and also I'll be able to be very active everyday so this point don't have to worry about it. Its because to me as a GM, i got my own point that is, rules are rules. No one can violate the game rules if not I'll do the appropriate action and ban them according to the rules.

How will you help the server by being a GM? : I'm not the type which will get angry easily and of cause I'm friendly and like to help people around without violating the rules of game. I can make sure with me around and the activeness timing that i will be online, this server will be hack-free from hackers. I will not tolerate any abuse in game. Most importantly to me i have got a saying, rules are rules, not meant to be broken so I'll do my best to help this server out.

Will you quit if you get denied? : Don't have to worry about this question, I'll stay even if i get a negative reply for my application. Seriously if everyone who apply for GM and quit because they get rejected by admin, i would say there's won't be so much private server out there now and i seriously don't like people who quit the server because they got rejected for their application. Admin will know better than anyone else what kind of GM they need for the server.

Any extra info? :

Why should we hired you to this position? : I feel that you should hired me as I'm currently very active for the next 2 month, as i can online (GMT+8 7am-3am onwards everyday till i get my work plan on 27 july. Love helping out people for those needed without violating the rules of being a maple GM. I like to organize event and stuff such as Jump Quest and Monster Attack etc etc, so as to get closer and in a better term relationship with players so we could work together as a team in the server. I wish to help this server to grow and excel. I also have quite a number of friends playing private server so i guess i can ask them to shift over this server provided if they want. Don't have to worry, I'm not going to break any rules regardless they are my real life friends or online friends. To me Rules are Rules, they're not meant to be broken if not action will be taken.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?
    I will put myself in the invisible mode and follow the hacker until he/she turn on the hack and I'll take down a screenshot as a prove. Once its done will get him ban but before that i will tell he/she the reason why and if evidence is needed he/she may visit the forum.

What would you do if someone was begging?
    Well I'll explain to them why i cant give out the items/eqs/unbanned you without any reason. If i think its reasonable for the items/eqs/unbanned i would suggest him/her to post on forum and let the admin decide if we should host a event to give out this items/eqs or should we unbanned you provided you can give us a very good reason or something to show us.

What would you do if you got in an argument with a player?
    Frankly speaking I'm a type of girl which doesn't get angry easily create a argument with someone. so i think this shouldn't be a problem for me cause I'm also a basketball coach in Singapore. If needed I'll take the appropriate action against him/her.

What are you capable to do when you become a GM? : Maintaining the server, always there for players to help them out if they have any trouble without violating the game rules. Hosting event frequently to get in better terms with player and work together as a team regardless player or GMs.

List the servers that you have been a GM on and how long are you there?:
    MapleWorldMS - 6 month during august 2009 onwards
    FantasyMs -10 month during march 2009 onwards
    and use to own a server name SGfelMS.

How will we contact you? You can contact me by MSN messenger. E-mail address will be: boiboi_637@hotmail.com

What would you do for a Klandike bar? : I don't think I'll do anything for a Klandike bar as i think i got my own choice right? Sorry if this affect my application but to speak out what you think should be better i guess.

Self Expression:
    Hello guys, I'm a lady name Felicia, 19 this year living in Singapore. Currently working as a secretary in a office. My hobbies are playing basketball cause i believe it will keep me healthy. I'm also a Basketball coach in Singapore and that make me see and experience a lots of different people and situation.

I've been playing MapleSEA (South East Asia) since 2003 till year 2008, i've transfer myself over to private server. About the online timing i can online everyday as stated until 27 july as my work plan is not out yet, currently working as a secretary.

Alright, with that I'll end it here and if i'm chosen as a GM to help out in this server, I'll like to thanks all the admins for giving me this little girl a chance to serve your server. Sorry for wasting your precious time browsing through my application. Hope to get a positive reply from you soon. Very Happy

Happy Mapling~!

♥️
    Felicia ♥️

Last edited by Felicia on Tue May 18, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : One typing error)
    Germaine
    Jr.Member
    Jr.Member

[GM Application] - Felicia Empty Re: [GM Application] - Felicia

Post by Germaine Mon May 17, 2010 12:45 am

I like your application! Detail are clearly shown and stated.
    Good luck and all the best to you, Felicia. Very Happy
    Revolution
    Jr.Member
    Jr.Member

Post by Revolution Mon May 17, 2010 1:06 am

By looking at your application it makes me feel so sleepy, LOL! I'm just kidding Laughing
    Well to me after reading, i would say its the best application currently among all the 5 but different people have different view so this is just my point of view. But all of all, i love this application so all the best and good luck to you, hope to see you in game as a GM when the server launch. Cool
    BlackMonkey
    Jr.Member
    Jr.Member

Post by BlackMonkey Mon May 17, 2010 1:15 am

Nice application dude. All the best! Smile
    hweesiang
    hweesiang
    Jr.Member
    Jr.Member

Post by hweesiang Mon May 17, 2010 4:49 am

Wow, nice and well written application. Felicia, after browsing through yours. I don't think i stand a chance, maybe there is but hard to say. Seriously your application are SOLID and POWERFUL!
    Good luck Felicia Smile
    Felicia
    Felicia

Post by Felicia Mon May 17, 2010 5:04 am

Thanks for the comment guys!
    Appreciate it. Very Happy

♥️ Felicia ♥️

Last edited by Felicia on Tue May 18, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    original
    Jr.Member
    Jr.Member

Post by original Mon May 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Nice Job on yur application Smile
    It's even better than mine <3 Very Happy
    I hope you become a GM <3
    -i know i dont stand a chance aganist chu ;D-
    John
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by John Mon May 17, 2010 7:27 pm

I extremely loved your app. It was very well thought out as said before and very well written. However I do have one comment on something. You said

"What would you do if you saw a hacker?
    I will put myself in the invisible mode and follow the hacker until he/she turn on the hack and I'll take down a screenshot as a prove. Once its done will get him ban but before that i will tell he/she the reason why and if evidence is needed he/she may visit the forum."

I don't really like that you would talk to him. Once you come out of hide, he will run and not even listen to you. I think you should just ban him/her after you got the SS and if he thinks he deserves a chance he can visit the forums.

All in all, very nice app. I will let you know the results with the opening of the server =)
    Felicia
    Felicia

Post by Felicia Mon May 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Thanks John for the comment Smile
    I think you have mistaken about this
    Once its done will get him ban but before that i will tell he/she the reason why and if evidence is needed he/she may visit the forum
    cause maybe i didn't write it detail enough, sorry if I've done that. What i mean is that I'll firstly explain to him in the invisible mode so that he wont see or even know that I'm on his map. Hope this explain and cover back this some part for my application. Smile

♥️ Felicia ♥️

Last edited by Felicia on Tue May 18, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jon
    Jon

Post by Jon Mon May 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Very nice app felicia. Good luck Razz
    Felicia
    Felicia

Post by Felicia Mon May 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Alrights, thanks jon Smile